Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Dare Salon has some new practices in place. First, and foremost, expanded cleaning and disinfecting before and after each client. We will also be emailing a screening questionnaire the morning of your appointment that will need to be verified (via return email) before you come in. A liability waiver will also be included which must be signed and dated and brought with you to your appointment. If you do not have access to a printer, waiver forms will be available at the salon.
Downloadable forms are at the bottom of this page.
ENHANCED SALON RULES & REQUIREMENTS DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- You will be required to have your temperature taken (contactless) when you arrive. If it is above 99 degrees, we will need to reschedule.
- You will be required to wear a mask throughout your entire service, per MN Department of Cosmetology COVID-19 reopening rules.
- We will be unable to perform facial waxing other than brow waxing until further notice.
- Please do not come early to your appointment to ensure proper social distancing.
- Only those receiving services will be admitted at this time.
- Beverage service is discontinued.
- All tools and surfaces will be disinfected between each client.
We are required to have a Preparedness Plan available to stylists and clients, here is what Dare Salon is doing to keep everyone safe:
Click here if you want more detailed salon re-opening information from the MN Department of Employment and Economic Development.